Friday, January 30, 2009

SCORPION ATTACK!

So last night, I went to put my phone on the charger, and saw something out of the corner of my eye. Looked like a bug, but I didn't think much of it and walked away. Then... thought for a second that I may want to check because it was right next to my bed! Good thing I checked because it was a HUGE scorpion crawling up my nightstand!!
(Picture taken on Joels phone, so forgive the poor quality :) )
I HATE scorpions!! So, needless to say, Joel and I both slept on the couch last night. Actually, I slept on the couch cuz I was terrified, and because I have a sweet husband he slept with me for moral support :)

3 comments:

The Craigs said...

That makes my skin crawl. Oh we love Arizona!

Drew and Tarah said...

oh yuck! I HATE HATE HATE scorpions! I'm so sorry! I probably won't sleep well tonight after seeing that pic!

Unknown said...

um that FREAKS ME OUT. I know I am going to run into some scorpions here and I am DREADING THE DAY. I think I'mm too scared of them to even try and kill them. Jon better kill them for me.