Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1/2 Marathon

As many of you know (probably because you've been hearing me complain for two days straight).. Joel and I ran a 1/2 Marathon this past Sunday! It was Joels first race EVER and he kicked BUTT!!
We both called into work Monday because we could hardly walk. (due to our severe lack of training).
BUT HECK, WE FINISHED!!

This picture is from the Expo the day before the race!On the bus on the way to the race at 6:30, awaiting our demise. I look thrilled :)


At the starting line, telling each other "We can do this, I know we can do this!"



After the race!! "Holy Crap, we made it, next time lets train"
Twiggy ran with us! This picture is insanely disgusting, but its the only one I got with all 3 of us!
Until next year........

2 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

yay!!! go kakie and joel!!!!

Emily said...

Yay! You posted pictures. Good work on the race.