Saturday, January 31, 2009

Londons Run- 10k

After running our half marathon, Joel expressed interest in running more races. Tarah asked us to run the Londons Run 10k and while Joel was stoked, I was less than thrilled to be running another race so soon. BUT my husband was all for it, so to keep him energized about running, I thought HECK I'll sign us up!!! $60 later... Joel was invited to go golfing with my Dad, Grandpa and Brother In-Law and couldn't turn it down, leaving me to run the race alone. (Tarah was there, but was NO where near, thus, I consider it running alone). It was fun anyways!!!
We all met our goals so it was a fabulous morning!!
GO US!



3 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

It was so fun! You know you are hooked and want to run the two sisters one heart 10k on valentines day, right? Well, I'm not completely convinced yet either, but I'm thinking about it!! You did great today! Love you!!

Brandis said...

That was fun! I'm glad you came. You & Tarah should definitely do the one on Valentine's Day!

Brittani said...

I love this blogging spree you are on!