Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Birthday!!

Yay! Last week I turned the big 2-3! I feel so grown up!
I have put this down on the record as one of my best birthdays in a long time!!
Thank you to all my wonderful family and friends!!

Got my awesome new Pampered Chef Knife (Which I STRONGLY endorse!) and my amazing overnight bag from mi madre y mi padre :)
The best gift I can ask for... MONEY! From my awesome Grandma and Grandpa! Please also note the new Underarmour pants and Nike shirt that Ambo and Tye got me (My new favs)
And what you CAN'T see is the AMAZING NEW CAMERA which is taking these incredible photos! Thank you to my sexy husband and Tarah and Drew for this awesome gift!!!
Thank you to everyone for making my bday great!

1 comment:

*natalie said...

I am pretty much the worst visiting teacher ever. I even had your birthday written down on my calendar and I still forgot! I am glad it was a good one. I think we need to get together before the month is over and celebrate yours, mine, Brittani, and Rich's birthdays.

And I think you are looking great! Keep up the good work. Next time we want to run the half marathon with you.