Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just another day in paradise :)

I again apologize for my lack of photos/posts. Life has been a little crazy lately but its finally starting to level out and hopefully will be back to normal soon! I take my 2nd broker test this week and PRAY that I pass so that I can move on to the next 2 tests. Vander has stayed home a few days this past week with me while I work. Joel started his work from home job at Bank of America last week, but he won't start working at home until this week. Vander is SO excited to spend the whole day with his mommy and daddy :) He has been SUPER sleepy lately, so its practically like hes not even here during the day. The other day he took 7 hours of naps in a 10 hour span... And last night he went to bed at 8pm, has woken up twice to eat and has gone back to sleep... Its now almost 12pm and he is STILL sleeping. He must be a growing boy!
He has now started to really enjoy his rice cereal and we will get started on feeding him some of his first baby food here in the next week or so! I'm going to try to take on the task of making my own baby food and see how it goes ;)
Lately he has gone on rolling strike. He was rolling like crazy and all the sudden.. NO MORE :)
He can hold his own bottle now, almost the entire time he eats. He WANTS to feed himself cereal and loves to grab and hold the spoon as tight as he can. He loves to pull my hair and get it stuck in his death grip so I can't get it out of his hand. He's still an amazing little boy and continues to brighten our home with his infectious smile :)
Heres some recent pics! You may notice that he is sleeping in most of these pictures..... Thats because thats what hes doing 90% of the time.


 Cuddling with daddy
 Sleepin in Grammys arms :)
 Please pay NO attention to my husbands absolutely disgusting mustache. In case you were wondering, it was "Mustache March" at work. Thank goodness that is over... But this picture is of Vanders very FIRST daddy shoulder ride :)
 Chillin watchin TV with daddy
 Joel set him down for a minute while he was wide awake. When he came back, out COLD on the couch with his arms to the side.
After this bath. His favorite time of the day :)

No comments: