Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day + Random Pictures

We had an awesome Valentines Day this year! Joel surprised me and took me to ChuckECheese. Many may find this odd.. but something you may not know is that mine and Joels first date (roughly 8 years ago when we were both 16) was to ChuckECheese and our first Valentines Day was spent at ChuckECheese. So in celebration of our still young at heart marriage we took a little visit town memory lane. Only difference was, this time we had our beautiful and very fun little boy with us! Here is documentation of our fun and VERY romantic (hehehe) night at ChuckECheese. :)

This looks like hes holding his "booking" card. Like hes going to jail. Haha
So excited to play games with ALL his tokens!
Joel and Vander playing Vanders first arcade race game.
Daddy and Son having SO MUCH fun :)Vander was smiling so much that he ended up with spit all over his mouth and carrier. :)

So to take a trip down memory lane... below are photos from Vday 8 years ago back in Highschool :) Straight from the Ingram Archive....


ChuckECheese 8 years ago :)

ChuckECheese 2/14/2011

ChuckECheese 8 years ago :)

ChuckECheese 2/14/2011
I realize by showing those photos that I am also clearly documenting both of our weight gain over the years ;)

Happy Valentines day!!

Now.... RANDOM PICTURES!
Our studly mans church outfit
Just chillin on Daddy
Time with Bop Bop
Nap time :)
The bink may not need to be in his mouth... but some contact required while sleeping :)

5 comments:

Brittani said...

keep the updates coming! i love them

The Bergeson Family said...

I LOVE the before and after pictures!!

Emily said...

Super cute boy!

Sarah said...

Like I always say, he is such a cute baby! Also that swaddle blanket is amazing, I'm going to need one of those for my next one!

Matt and Jayna said...

haha, how funny! So the first time I met you guys must have been on your first date?? Unless you went to Chucky Cheese a lot! hehe. Vander is seriously one of the cutest little boys ever! His pictures make me smile! I'm so happy for you guys!