Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back to the grind....

A mostly uneventful week at the Ingram household... Joel and I both had to go back to work this week which has been extremely trying. But I am VERY happy to say that I have received a job offer for an at home job which I will be starting on March 7th :) What a huge blessing! There is nothing worse than leaving Vander every morning at 6am and missing his "Talk Time" in the mornings.
Heres a small recap of our now kinda boring life :)

 Nap time after work with Joel. He moved himself to that position all my himself :)

The first of MANY of Daddy's softball games. It was SO cold.

 Grandma was keeping him warm and bundled so he could watch the games :)

 He visited me at work one day. One of my Co-workers put him right to work! He was a natural born Short Sale Negotiator :)

Recently he has taken a liking to the old traditional binkys. They are much cuter :)

No comments: