Monday, January 3, 2011

Vanders Blessing

Vander was blessed yesterday at church. Joel did an amazing job and successfully made me bawl my eyes out :) I was so proud of my two guys. Vander was wide awake and smiley for the entire sacrament meeting and didn't make a peep! He just started smiling for real, with purpose, and I LOVE IT! He looked like a stud in his white blessing suit. Only after the fact did I realize that we didn't take any GOOD pictures of it. Darn it! This is the best we've got! Thank you to Vander for what a wonderful blessing you have already been in your mommy and daddy's lives. We love you so much!!


2 comments:

Brittani said...

just got your announcement in the mail! so cute... rich was bummed it was only addressed to me though :)

Drew and Tarah said...

Awww. He was sooo cute yesterday. A total stud,as always. We love him!