Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Weekend :)


Joel and Vander after a Christmas Eve Morning Hike up South Mountain :) Vanders very first hike! And he loved every second...


The whole fam Christmas morning... As you can imagine... we were all a little tired from waking up every 3 hours in the night ;)


Joel Ryan and Vander Christmas morning

I felt like I would be a neglectful mother if I didn't get Vander a stocking for his first Christmas.... So I got him a big stocking and tried to be super excited for him for every item I pulled out....

Vanders very first tie! He looks thrilled....


And Vanders presents that I wrapped... and then I unwrapped.....


Check out Vanders cute skull Christmas pj's! I love them!


A relaxing Christmas afternoon nap...


Christmas morning at the Craigs


His 2nd time going to church- But first time in his cute little church pants!


Smores on Sunday night at Bop Bop and Grandmas house :)

No comments: