Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 4 Year Anniversary!!

Yesterday was mine and Joel's 4 year anniversary! We celebrated by having a nice Teppanyaki dinner at Ah-So and followed it up by going to see the movie "Little Fockers". Its amazing how much more important your anniversary seems when you have to arrange a babysitter. It makes it feel like a BIG NIGHT out on the town :)
In celebration of our anniversary.... here are a few funny facts that I adore about my husband
* When he loads the dishwasher he ALWAYS leaves at least one random item in the sink
* He will never drink the last bit out of the milk carton, he just opens a new carton
* His wallet and keys are always mysteriously missing
* He absolutely hates lists.. chore lists... to do lists...
* He doesn't like to return things to stores... Our time is more valuable than the value of the return :)
* He is full of useless knowledge and has a "memory like an elephant"
* The floor of the closet IS his shoe rack :)
* When he knows hes wrong he will rarely admit it, but his facial expressions say it all
* He "hates" my reality tv shows, but is instantly as glued to the tv as I am when I turn it on
* It takes him 45 minutes to fold a load of laundry because he gets distracted wrestling with the dogs
* He cannot stand the sound of someone brushing their teeth
* The smell of baby poop makes him gag
* He has a goofy dorky side that I adore and others rarely get to see

But most importantly of all..
* He has an amazing sense of humor
* Hes a great dad!
* His knowledge of the gospel is unsurpassed
* He has a very strong testimony
* He looks past my faults
* He is SO helpful with our new little man
* He makes me want to be a better person
* His laugh is infectious
* He will rub my feet or scratch my back at the drop of a hat
* He is SO comfy to cuddle with :)
* He is an incredible husband
and SO MUCH MORE!!!
I love you so much Joel! Happy Annivesary!!

1 comment:

Brittani said...

yeah! happy anniversary!