Saturday, December 18, 2010

Annual Sweater Palooza

Last night was the Annual Sweater Palooza (Ugly sweater Christmas party), hosted by my dear sister Tarah. I had a hard time sporting my NASTY sweater.. but my husband seemed right in his element... A special note... the mustache was a ONE NIGHT occurrence and was shaved immediately upon arriving home. It sure did complete the outfit though! :) We had a ton of fun! Thank you to Tarah for the invite!!




My extremely attractive husband ;)I could hardly look at him all night with that stupid mustache


Somehow Tarah actually managed to pull off the "Ugly Sweater" look quite nicely... I can't say the same for myself. The sweater made my newly acquired baby pooch more apparent than it already is.


Because it took a lot of effort to let the guys let us take a picture at all... I feel as though I must post it :)


The womens amazing pyramid.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So, so fun!!! I love the pictures. The mustache is so funny! I didn't laugh at it last night because in the back of my mind, I was wondering if that was just his new look. So glad it was just for the party :)

Brittani said...

i was just thinking you looked AWESOME post baby!