Tuesday, March 24, 2009

P90X- Take Two!

Back in November Joel and I decided we'd purchase P90X (The workout/diet system) for ourselves for Christmas. However, what we quickly found is that starting a VERY intense work out and diet regimen would be incredibly difficult right in the heart of the holidays. So we said we'd start after the holidays.... Days turned to weeks, and weeks to months, and here it is almost 5 months later and gosh darn it we're finally starting again!!!
So.... MONDAY MARCH 23rd= DAY ONE!

5 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

wow, that is an amazing picture! :) Go you guys! I'm excited to see all your progress and watch you both turn into ripped skinny kids!

Unknown said...

haha thats hilarious. Let me know how it goes. I wanna do it. How much was it?

Garrett said...

Joel you look a little stoned buddy!!!!
-Garrett

Unknown said...

So day 23!!!! How's it comin!?

Drew and Tarah said...

I'm dying to see your P90X update. :) :) :)