Monday, March 23, 2009

Colorado + a new nephew!

My sister Tarah and I made the 14 hour drive up to Colorado to surprise my sister Amber who was being induced last Sunday. Luckily we managed to pull off the surprise and she was dumb-struck when she saw us standing on her front porch! Just a few long days later..(haha) she had my newest baby nephew, Taz Tyler Carlson!
He is just as sweet as the other two, and both Tarah and I are very sad that we will not be able to closely watch this one grow up before our eyes :( (Thank goodness for Blogs!)
Congrats to Amber and Tyler on their newest addition!!

(Take note of the GREEN in the photos.... Baby Taz was born on St. Patricks Day!!)

Me and My Sis Amber! She looks amazing for only having the baby an hour ago! :)
Me and my very newest nephew TAZ!
Brooklyn, Boston and Taz.... Their first encounter :)
Warming up to their new little brother :)

1 comment:

Drew and Tarah said...

Oh he's so cute! I already miss him so much. This Colorado/Arizona thing just isn't going to work!!!