Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy VERY belated Easter!!!

This is almost humorous since its so delayed, but I sold my printer with the built in memory card reader at our last garage sale (genius) and didn't have a way to post my pictures... Hence, the reason why I haven't posted anything in about a month!
Anywho, since we are yet to have a little babe of our own, Wymme the dog will have to make due! We decided to let her help us dye Easter eggs... She was very very curious!




My favorite thing about holidays is creating pancake shapes! Obviously I haven't quite mastered the art yet :) They always seem yummier when they are in shapes- Kinda like macaroni and cheese :)

Happy (very late) Easter everyone!!

2 comments:

The Craigs said...

Very cute, Always like to see pictures of the grand dog. I'm glad your up and blogging again.

Drew and Tarah said...

go blogger go!! Keep updating!!!