Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tag I'm it...

Alright darn it... I was tagged and thats perfect because it gives me SOMETHING to post about!

10 Years ago I...
Was 12 years old...whoa.. I lived in Colorado and had my first boyfriend. I was in Middle School and would not be caught dead in anything besides Abercrombie. Track and Field was my life and I worked out at the gym religiously everyday. Man how things have changed!

5 things on my to-do list tomorrow...
This is the reason I have NOTHING to post on my blog.. My to do list is as follows
1. Go to the gym
2. Go to work....
3. Go to the grocery store
4. Sleep :)
5. Repeat!

4 Things I would do if I were a billionaire..
1. Retire
2. Buy my parents a beautiful home in Eagle Ridge
3. Travel with my family all over the world
4. Have a baby!! :)

3 Bad Habits...
1. Biting my nails
2. Organizing to the point of insanity
3. Driving Til I'm at 0 miles til empty

5 Places I have lived...
1. Sacramento CA
2. Denver CO
3. Brighton MI
4. Phoenix AZ
Thats it!

5 Jobs I have had..
1. Red Robin hostess/server (3 different RR's)
2. Foothills Montessori School, Teacher
3. UPS Store Manager
4. Bentley Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty, Russ Lyon Realty...Realtor
5. Bentley Real Estate, Escrow Manager

6 Things most people don't know about me...
1. My closet is color coordinated like Tarah's! Hahahah... sisters! Raised by the same crazy mom! :) 
2. I am truely a psychopath about home finances and budgets. I would die without a budget and Microsoft Money
3. I typically drive my car like I'm participating in the Daytona 500
4. If I'm even 1 minute late for an appointment, meeting or ANYTHING for that matter, I will start to have an anxiety attack
5. My husband and I started dating when I was a Junior and he was a Senior in Highschool. I waited for him while he was on his mission and did not go on a single date while he was gone
6. I have always dreamt of starting an organizing business where I help people organize their spaces from top to bottom (Clean Sweep Style). I get this weird high when I see something that was disoragnized, organized!

I tag.. Headie Devries and Lauren Kay :)

6 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

good job on the post sister! glad you will finally confess to driving like a maniac! :) love you!!

Unknown said...

haha. Well I had a blog first! SO when you get a blog you're supposed to notify people that you have one! Haha. I never saw your link on Amber or Tarahs page so I didn't think you had one!! Well sounds like your crazy busy as always!! When is your family going on a cruise? Man the cruise we had was good times. Whenever I think of our cruise I mostly think of LARGE amounts of icecream and then taking funny pictures. That was one of the funnest vacations!

Matt and Jayna said...

hey, you can come help me organize my house whenever you want! :0) My mom is good at that and just came down to help me organize mine. Fun post...

Stephanie said...

You make me laugh. My closet is color coordinated too, but the rest of my life is a mess--I would be your first customer if you started that business. In case you were wondering...I really am going to order a necklace. Steve has been in the throws of finals and I am getting ready to go out of town, but we will figure it out soon and get it ordered in the next day or two (I figure there is no huge rush since I missed the Mom's Day deadline--darn it!).

Unknown said...

Just thought I'd let ya know... we're going private. if you wanna be able to read send me a comment with ur email:)

Mark and Mel said...

haha...reading your tag was pretty funny. you and tarah should help me color-coordinate my closet! hehe. hey, it's been over a month---time for a new post!!!