Monday, June 23, 2008

HOLY CRUD! FREE MAKEUP!


So everyone is always riding my case that I never post anything... And I truly would if something exciting EVER happened in my life.... So tonight we are having family night and my brother in-law says that his friends dad is giving away makeup from his company and we can go take a look and take whatever we want.. So I though, sweet! Free makeup!!! Well we go over to their house and they have 4 HUGE boxes of Covergirl makeup, along with bags of toothpaste, body wash, deodorant, crest white strips and more!!! I spent 45 minutes going through boxes and the results are shown below!! After adding up the estimate cost of each item, I figured out that we walked away with about $600 in makeup and other stuff. Talk about something exciting to post about!!! And talk about an amazing blessing!
Also, on another very exciting high note.... my sister-in-law got engaged tonight!!! Congrats Jessica!!!!!! WAHOOOOO!!Finally an awesome guy that treats her amazing! :) We love you Tye!

4 comments:

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

Kasey that is probably the most makeup I have ever seen one person own, but for free that is amazing and every girls dream because we know how expensive. Good Grab!!!! And congrats to Jessica, I thought she was still dating the other guy so good for her!!!

Brittani said...

just to let you know... joel has made it onto our blog... check it out richandbrittani.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

someday... u will post again

Unknown said...

SO I tagged you! Now you have to post agaiN!!!