Sunday, March 16, 2008

Planet Jill!!

Well... this week I officially started selling Jewelry off PlanetJill.com.
If you would like to buy something, you can order it directly off the site.
If you have any questions at all please let me know!
When you are in your Shopping Cart there will be a little button you can click that says you've worked with a Planetjill Sales Rep. If you click on that, and type in my name (Kasey Ingram ;) ), you will get $10 off your entire order! :)
I will have samples here in the next week if you'd like to see samples before you order! My sister, my mom and I have a bunch of pieces of this jewelry and we all love it! :)
Please check out the site!!!! :)

4 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

I'm excited. I know we'll want one or two..! How long do they take to get??

Mark and Mel said...

Hi Kas! I haven't talked to you since Tarah's baby shower! How's life? Hope you guys are doing well!

Megan said...

once grey comes i'm all over it. can't wait!

Unknown said...

You're totally dead for not telling me you had a blog!!