Monday, March 10, 2008

WAHOooOOOoO and Asta la VISTA

YAY first of all for a NEW blog post!!!

We have been hoping and praying for a couple months that I would get a job I had "applied" for to be Sue Bentley's Escrow Manager, and low and behold I got the job! That means I can quit at the good ol'......

Assssta la vista..... I will still be working for my dad as well which is the biggest blessing I could ask for! :) Best boss in the world! :) Good bye Red Robin.... Hello Muhla :) We feel very blessed :)


2 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

WAHOooOOOoO!!! Thank you f or FINALLY making a new post! I am excited for you and you and your new job!! Good job sister!! Love you!!

*natalie said...

I am so happy for you! And for the girls because we really need you on our hand and foot team. I have a feeling you are going to help us overcome our 3,000 point deficit.

So let's have a get together...except not this weekend because I am leaving town.