Friday, October 12, 2012

My two favorite babies- quick updates

Nothing much new here this week! Joel and I are getting ready to head out on our FIRST vacation alone in over 2 years. I am a little emotional about it as my kids are my life- but I'm sure once we are actually on vacation and hear that they dont miss us much we will have a BLAST!
We are celebrating our 6 year anniversary (a little early) and can't wait for the time to ourselves :)
In the meantime- I will continue to be emotional at the thought of leaving my little ones.
 
Presley is getting pretty darn good at sitting up on her own. She also has learned to hold her own bottle this week which has been a wonderful help in this crazy house! She also is now sleeping unswaddled which has been a welcomed change also.
Vander gets smarter and more insane everyday. He has an incredible amount of energy which I am highly envious of! Wish I could have the energy that Van has! He has the cutest, sweetest personality and LOVES to be with people. He spents alot of his day playing in the backyard and keeping himself busy. We cannot WAIT until the day sissy can start playing with him!
 
Heres a few photos of them this week!
And yes.... Vander DOES have a headband on in almost all of these pictures ;) I did NOT put it on him for the record...
 










No comments: