Monday, September 10, 2012

21 and 5 - A wee bit behind ;)

Its amazing how much more quickly the months pass when you have 2 kids rather than 1. I feel like I haven't done many monthly updates for Presley and I did one for every single month with Vander. Of course the monthly updates are mostly for me to look back on and remember their little quarks and stages- so no one else cares that I have been a total slacker other than myself.
I just swore I would never be the parent that stopped doing everything exciting for the 2nd child that I was religious about doing with my 1st. There was NO WAY I was letting Prelsey get the short end of the stick... Yet here I am nearly 6 months after she was born and I still haven't sent out her birth announcement.... FAIL
With that said... Here are some updates as to what my little stinkers are up to these days...

VANDER- 21 Months
 

 
-Is a little parrot, will repeat anything you say and imatate anything you do
-Is HILARIOUS and he knows it- Has the goofiest corkiest personality
-Loves disney movies, or basically any movie or video but they MUST include an animal
-Knows that his diaper holds "yuckies" but potty training thus far has been an epic failure
-Says bye to EVERYTHING when he leaves it. At bedtime it's... "Bye show, Bye Play, Bye Horsey, Bye car..." When he doesn't know what something is... its "Bye.... (pause a second and think)...Eh"
-He loves to wrestle- He has SO much energy and just runs in circles and jumps and climbs..
-Has become a not so good eater- Eats hardly anything- Including his favorites.
-He LOOOOOVES giving kisses. I can't help but credit myself for this. I must kiss the kid at least 100 times a day.
-He will say sorry for everything little tiny thing he does wrong, which is so sad and melts my heart- however the second he really does something wrong... SILENCE
-He has hit "MINE!!!!" phase... Everything is MINE!!!!, I'm already excited for that part of this phase to pass

PRESLEY - 5 Months
 

-LOVES to sleep- Her daily schedule is as follows... Sleep from 7:30pm to 7:30am, Wake up 7:30, Back to sleep by 9, Sleeps from 9-11:30, Wakes at 11:30, Back to sleep at 1:30, sleeps until 4ish... My daughter is awake a whopping 7 hours or so a day!
-Is going to be a picky picky eater... Still spits rice cereal out with every bite
-Has had a whole array of formula.. Starting with Enfamil, then Kirkland from Costco, then Enfamil Gas, then Parents Choice Soy no milk formula.....
-Loves to roll around all over the place
-Still sleeps swaddled but somehow gets out of her swaddle at night or ends up on her tummy still in her swaddle
-Smiles with her WHOLE face. She gives the biggest happiest smiles
-Still the happiest baby ever- Rarely cries and when she does its heart breaking


Other random pics and things.....

 Playing in the backyard while it pours rain

 Trying her first Mum-mum. To no surprise... she hated it. SHOCKER

 Hanging with Daddy after church

His new go-to location while pooping... Under the dining room table

No comments: