Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Training- First Baseball Game!

This past weekend my parent were given tickets to a Diamondbacks Spring Training game and were kind enough to invite us along. Although the night would have been quite a bit more relaxing had we left Van at home- we were thrilled to be able to take him to his first baseball game!
Half way through the game, my memory card was maxed out, and upon trying to delete a few photos from previous weeks, I instead deleted everything I had taken that night so far :(
Luckly we were still there, so I still was able to snap some more photos! Vander had a rough time at first but quickly found entertainment in flirting with the ladies sitting behind us. He would give a little glare, then a flirty smile, then giggle- And this continued for a good 45 minutes. I love this boy!!!

 A view from our seats... My view of home plate was blocked by a very large head the entire time.

 The one single moment in the night where Van sat perfectly still

 I adore this little boy

 Keeping busy with his animals

 Loving on his favorite blankee

 The progression of flirting... First comes glare....

Then comes goofy smile
Then cute little smile.... And then the cycle repeats....
 Jabbering daddy's ear off

His excited scream while sitting in his very own seat :)



No comments: