Wednesday, March 21, 2012

16 Months and loving life!

My little man is growing like a friggin weed. Everyday he understands more, gets more interactive and is more fun! Just when I think I couldn't possibly adore him any more, he surprises me and makes me do just that. I have become an absolutely obsessed mother, and I make NO apologizes to those around me.

Heres what my little stud is up to these days...

-He loves to imitate everything Joel or I do- This includes shaving, brushing teeth, brushing hair, putting on makeup- Pretty much anything. He is so observant!
-He loves to run from us. Especially when he has something hes not supposed to
-If you ask him if he wants to do something-anything, he lets out a short scream of excitement which closely resembles "yeah!"
-If you ask him to go get anything, he knows exactly where to go to get it
-He has an obsession with animals. Mostly Safari animals, but also farm animals.
-He knows the sound a cow, horse, bear, tiger, dog, bird, snake, giraffe, elephant and gorilla make. I'm sure I'm missing a few, but you get the drift
-He has recently come to enjoy the TV much to my dismay. He especially loves his "animal shows".
-He loves to be outdoors just like always. Walks are his absolute favorite but he could also play in the backyard for hours on end
-He loves giving kisses and hugs. Hes a total love bug
-He flirts with adult women like its his job. And he sure does get the ladies laughing
-He pouts anytime anyone leaves him, doesn't matter who it is- he hates to see people go
-He loves his new big boy bed. He gets right into bed everynight no questions asked and usually lays down quickly thereafter on his pillow
-His most recent obsession is strawberries, but he still adores pancakes, mac and cheese and tacos
-He loves to watch himself on video- He just laughs at himself- He thinks hes so funny
-He is a GREAT little boy who makes being a mother the most amazing blessing in the world

By this time next month, this amazing little guy will also be a big brother! :) Life is about to get just a LITTLE more exciting in the Ingram household ;)

Playing horsey with Daddy. Aka- his best friend in the world :)

No comments: