Monday, August 6, 2012

Best buddies for life

When we decided to have 2 kids very close together- Our hope was that they would be so close in age that they would be best friends and keep eachother very occupied and busy. Obviously they will also have moments when they will be worst enemies.. but that comes with the territory...
Since having Presley- Vander has of course loved her, but just this past week he now always wants to kiss her, hold her, hold her hands and tickle her ALL the time. He is finally realizing that this is his buddy for life. It makes me SO HAPPY to see him love her so much. I can't help but get a little choked up watching him try to pick her up, and give her kisses. To see her give him a huge smile everytime he talks to her just melts my heart.
I adore my children- I feel SO blessed and I love them more than I can express in words. What an amazing blessing being a mom is!





No comments: