Monday, June 25, 2012

Presley Brooke - 3 Months - The peanut

Well...don't I suddenly feel like the worst mom ever.. Here I am posting the 19th Monthly update on Vander- and I realize that I haven't posted a single one for my little 3 month old sweetheart.
I also just realized that I haven't sent a birth announcement either- so now I feel like a super schmuck. I really do love you very much Presley, life is just a lil hectic!
Anywho- I don't even know where to begin with this little girl... She is INCREDIBLE. We always said that Vander was a tough act to follow, and we were pretty much doomed with this 2nd baby. But I think Presley has possibly shown up her big brother.
This little angel has been sleeping through the night for a month and a half now (Starting at 6 weeks) and even before 6 weeks she would only wake up once, every morning at 4am to eat. She now goes to sleep every night around 10 and wakes up at about 9 every morning. She wimpers when shes hungry, shes whines when shes tired- but it is rare that she will all out CRY about anything.
She loves to smile, she loves to kick and she loves to try to shove both her fists in her mouth at the same time.
She hates her carseat and she loves TV. Both opposite of her big brother who loved his carseat and couldn't care less about the TV.
So now the question is... do we DARE attempt baby #3? Or just call it good with our two amazing kids :) We feel so blessed!!!

3 Month Stats:
23 1/2 Inches - 50%
9lbs 15oz - 10%
13 Inch Head - 10%







No comments: