Sunday, April 15, 2012

Why you hire a professional....

After the absolute insanity of the last 2 weeks, it suddenly hit me yesterday that I need to get Presley's new born pictures taken! She's already 2 weeks old and I haven't so much as asked a single person to schedule a little photo shoot with her... In my desperation and panic I decided to take matters into my own hands and make an attempt at taking her photos myself. Then I figured, if all else fails, I will beg someone to take her pictures asap... The begging may begin soon. I am many things, but a photographer I am not...
Presley was NOT a happy camper when we took of her onesie, so it made for very limited windows of opportunity to take photos. We did our best with what we had. Now we'll hire someone who actually knows what they're doing.. ;)








3 comments:

Reagan said...

That first picture is soooo sweet. I think you did a great job.

Matt and Jayna said...

LOVE the first picture!!

Brittney said...

Those are GREAT pictures! Beautiful job!