Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vanders 1st Birthday Party

This weekend we celebrated Vanders 1st Birthday! As I said before, I seriously cannot believe how quickly the past year went! It has been a GREAT year and we had a great little party to celebrate!
Vander had NO clue what was going on all day. He stared at me like I was a crazy person when I woke him up in the morning for his party and shouted "Happy BIRTHDAY buddy!!". Its funny how you put so much time into a 1st birthday party and they literally won't remember a moment of it. But he will see photos and know he is loved!
To Vander it was any other day, but to me it was a sad reminder that my baby is no longer a baby. He's a big boy now! Anywho... Here are some photos of his party :)

 Adopt a Monster station- (Stuff and Build your own Monster)

 Monster cake and cake pops! YUM!!! (Ps- I did NOT make the cake pops.. I wish)

 Cereal Bar

 Foooood

 Happy Birthday boy- He carried around his cold medicine for the 1st 45 minutes of his party.

 Vander and Bop Bop... and Vander with his drugs....

 Van and Auntie Jess

 Everyone busy building their Monsters

Maddux showing off his completed Monster :)
 Vander and "Uncle" Jon :)

Vander and Daddy! Vander was long past nap time by this time...

 Cake Time! He wasn't so sure about this...

 Daddy had to smash his hand into the cake

 He wasn't in the mood for cake- considering he had just had 9 mini pancakes for b-fast.

 So many good gifts from great friends and family!

 So excited about all of his books

Loving his new ride on train from Grandma and Bop Bop


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay Vander! I love the pic of "Uncle" Jon! Hah. Such a fun party! :)