Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is getting rediculous...

I'm almost embarrassed to post this.... I feel like I'm having deja vu....

After the OVERWHELMING excitement we felt with the fact that we were finally getting a new home, we regretfully had to AGAIN cancel our contract.

With the terrible economy, scary job security and the nagging feeling that a child should be our first priority we have made the sad decision to put off our home purchase for a year or two.

Please check back in 4 months when we decide to write another offer.... ;)

2 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

you crack me up. i think you guys are making a very smart decision. i'm sure you'll look back when you have a little bambino and think, "WOW, i'm SOOO glad we didn't get that house!" that's just how life works! :) love you!

Unknown said...

thats awesome kase. I think its a good choice:) keep us updated.. i really want to see a crazy little ehka running around!!!