Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving in Utah

This year we had Thanksgiving in Utah to celebrate Joel's sister Jessica's wedding. It was beautiful and I only have one picture of the wedding with me, my sis and Jessica. Hopefully more photos of that to come.
In the meantime I also have just a few pics of Presleys first Thanksgiving. Joels Mom's sister.... Wow... Hosted Thanksgiving at one of the church buildings nearby because we had such a mass of people!
Vander had a blast playing with the hot wheels track and would only eat the rolls. He had at least 5 rolls, and all I heard the ENTIRE time while trying to wrestle with Presley was Vander from behind me "More bread please mama..... More bread please mama"... He loves him some bread!
Sis went to town on some mashed potatos and a few rolls herself.
Overall a wonderful Thanksgiving in Utah!







 
The whole clan..
 
 Playing the shooting game at Scheels

 Me, Tarah and the bride Jessica :)

Beautiful Bride
 
Congrats to Mr and Mrs Richman! ;)

No comments: