Friday, October 12, 2012

Vertuccio Farms = Vander Heaven

As I said previously- Joel and I are getting ready to embark on our first trip away from the kids ever.... For 7 days...
In an effort to have as MUCH fun with them as possible before we leave (and because I am highly emotional about leaving the kids) we decided to take them to nearby Vertuccio Farms to get some good family time in. We took Vander last year, but he was only about 11 months old and didn't really care or get it. This year is a WHOLE different story. Animals are Vanders life. Farms are Vanders life.. And Vertuccio Farms has both. We had to literally drag Vander away. I look forward to making this our annual tradition!

 Just along for the ride. :)

 This year since I got to ride with him on the train! Last year I was a wee too pregnant. :)

 Sissy even got to go for a ride with daddy!



 The donkey quickly became his favorite after he watched me feed it corn... He picked up a pile of rocks and was carrying it around telling us he wanted to feed it to the "ha"- which is a donkey.. because it says he-ha...

 He was running from animal to animal screaming each different type of animal as he ran.

 Feeding the Ducks!


 Jumping on the giant air trap

No comments: