Monday, June 8, 2009

Rocky Point Mexico!

Yes.... we did go to Mexico turning the peak of Swine Flu Season... Call us crazy :)
but we all made it out alive!!!
Last weekend we took a family trip to Rocky Point Mexico! (THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!)
My sisters posted the trip on their blogs the day they got back... I post mine a week and two days later :)
We had an amazing time and loved spending some time with the long lost Carlsons :)

This was some of the best guacamole we've ever had... And probably the cheapest too which made it taste even better!
Joel was boogie boarding almost the entire time and I refused. Then with only one day left there I finally let him teach me and I LOVED IT! We had a blast!
So much fun together!
This is the private villa we stayed in as a family! Great memories!
Sportin our boogie boards :)

The kitchen
Family Room
Overall it was a very relaxed weekend. A nice breath of fresh air! I wish I took more pictures but I didn't want to bring my camera to the beach and have it ruined by water and sand.

4 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

aaww....I want to go back RIGHT now!!! :)

The Craigs said...

Dito.... I agree with Tarah

Beach_Crew said...

Just found your blog. We're officially jealous of your trip. Take us next time?

Drew and Tarah said...

um...are you an anti-blogger these days or what?